51/40 Philip Hodgins Street, Wright ACT 2611Under Offer
BRILLIANT VIEWS TO STROMLO FOREST PARK !
Apartment - Wright ACT
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY TO APRIL 2021 AT $490PW
The smart researchers looking for an apartment know to look for both bedrooms without shared walls, and to look for a good sized balcony with views. Both boxes are ticked here! This fantastic corner apartment has additional windows, and the huge 29m2 balcony looks out to Stromlo Forest Park. Both bedrooms are king-sized, and the space and light in this corner apartment is amazing with so many windows.
Observatory Living consists of seven individual buildings, set around a central courtyard, established as a model to enjoy recreation and fitness. It is like no other complex in Canberra, positioned at the highest point in Wright. Acclaimed for its serenity by Award-winning Jamie Durie designing the landscaped gardens, the fortunate residents living at Observatory Living are treated to unique and enviable options such as a stunning outdoor pool with those gorgeous red tiles, BBQs, fire-pits, exercise circuit and reflection ponds – all this just a short distance to the City, Cooleman Court and Woden.
The community at Observatory Living have the benefit of so many different floor plans for two bedroom apartments – but the location and the outlook of this apartment will always ensure your new purchase will be highly sought-after as you have the right orientation and views. Rare indeed.
Can it get any better?
Note: Internal photos provided when complex first sold.
– Two bedrooms and open plan living of 81m2
– Huge 29m2 balcony looking out to Stromlo Forest Park
– Corner apartment with additional windows
– Two huge king-sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
– Sinking Fund Plan to ensure funds are available for long term maintenance
– On-site building manager and daily external complex cleaning
– Energy resourceful aluminium glazed windows and sliding door
– Living and dining opens to a full width covered terrace
– Deluxe stone benchtop with premier AEG appliances
– Huge pantry and storage area
– Separate laundry room with tumble dryer
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Two underground car spaces with storage cage
– Secure building and car park entry and intercom access
– Walking distance to Stromlo Forest Park
– Stromlo Leisure Centre close by
– Close to primary school and shops
– NBN and Foxtel ports
– Jamie Durie designed landscaped gardens
– Pool, BBQs, fire pits, exercise circuits and reflection ponds
– Over 40 different breakout areas, including sheltered structures
– Disability friendly development
– 19 visitor parks available for this one building
– Additional bicycle storage room
– Close to City, Cooleman Court, and Woden
– Transport options close by
Car Parks: 24m2
Land Rates: $1,430.69 pa (FY19/20)
WS&S Rates: $640 pa (FY19/20)
Body Corporate: $3,862.40 pa
10 Year Sinking Fund Plan – which helps ensure your body corporate fees include future maintenance
(All measurements and figures are approximate)
Images, photographs, illustrations and floor plans on the website and on company brochures are for presentation purposes only and are intended to be indicative only. Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, no warranty can be given either expressly or implied by the vendors or their agents. Floor plans may not be to scale.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage