20/40 Philip Hodgins Street, Wright ACT 2611Sold $440,000
THIS TICKS EVERY BOX! THE DIAMOND YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR
Apartment Sold - Wright ACT
If you’re in the market for an apartment, you’ve now found an absolute diamond!
– the perfect north and north-east orientation means you are not overshadowed by any other apartment;
– the perfect floor plan with two bedrooms without shared walls at separate ends of the apartment and minimal hallways; and
– an amazing balcony as a second living area that has views of the green space of Coombs plus the Pond, Black Mountain Tower and the Arboretum !
Forget looking at other apartments with two bedrooms next to each other. You will be forgiven for thinking you’ve struck gold!
Observatory Living consists of seven individual buildings, set around a central courtyard, established as a model to enjoy recreation and fitness. It is like no other complex in Canberra, positioned at the highest point in Wright. Acclaimed for its serenity by Award-winning Jamie Durie designing the landscaped gardens, the fortunate residents living at Observatory Living are treated to unique and enviable options such as a stunning outdoor pool with those gorgeous red tiles, BBQs, fire-pits, exercise circuit and reflection ponds – all this just a short distance to the City, Cooleman Court and Woden.
The community at Observatory Living have the benefit of so many different floor plans of two bedroom apartments – but there are only 6 apartments with this floor plan available in the entire complex of 270. Rare indeed. Another unique feature to set this apartment apart from any others, the second bedroom is king-sized and the ensuite is the same size as the bathroom. There is also no need for a laundry in a cupboard – you have an entire laundry room, large enough to use as a mud-room if you wish.
Can it get any better?
– Only 6 apartments have this floorplan
– Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and two car parks
– North and north-east orientation
– Corner apartment with additional windows
– Energy resourceful aluminium glazed windows and sliding door
– Lovely entrance hall with no lost hallway space
– Living and dining opens to a full width covered terrace
– Deluxe stone benchtop with premier AEG appliances
– Large ensuite to master bedroom with mirrored built in robes
– Separate study area
– Linen cupboard that can double as a study nook
– Separate laundry room with tumble dryer
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Two underground car spaces side by side
– Two lock-up storage cages
– Secure building and car park entry and intercom access
– Walking distance to Stromlo Forest Park
– Close to primary school and shops
– Black Mountain Tower and Arboretum views
– NBN and Foxtel ports
– Jamie Durie designed landscaped gardens
– Pool, BBQs, fire pits, exercise circuits and reflection ponds
– Over 40 different breakout areas, including sheltered structures
– On-site building manager and daily cleaning
– Disability friendly development
– 19 visitor parks available for this one building
– Additional bicycle storage room
– Close to City, Cooleman Court, and Woden
– Transport options close by
Car Parks: 24m2
Land Rates: $1494 pa (FY19/20)
WS&S Rates: $662 pa (FY19/20)
Body Corporate: $4167.40 pa
10 Year Sinking Fund Plan – which helps ensure
your body corporate fees include future maintenance
(All measurements and figures are approximate)
Images, photographs, illustrations and floor plans on the website and on company brochures are for presentation purposes only and are intended to be indicative only. Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, no warranty can be given either expressly or implied by the vendors or their agents. Floor plans may not be to scale.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage