28 Crowder Circuit, Stirling ACT 2611Sold
THE ULTIMATE FAMILY HOME
House Sold - Stirling ACT
With the Chapman and St John Vianney Primary Schools, Stromlo High School and the Stirling District Playing Fields only a short stroll down the street, a level block of 847 sqm (approx.), renovated kitchen and bathrooms, new carpet and freshly painted inside, all this adds up to the ultimate family home in a popular Weston Creek suburb.
The stylish renovated kitchen with Bosch induction cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and stone bench tops overlooks the family/meals area which has sliding door access to the large back garden; the perfect place for the children to play or family backyard BBQ’s in the warmer months ahead.
The L-shaped lounge and dining room and bedrooms are of a generous size with built-in robes to the main bedroom and bedrooms 2 and 3. The main and ensuite bathrooms have also been renovated and the laundry room has access to the back garden.
Car accommodation is provided by a double garage with a work bench and shelving included. There is an adjacent parking bay suitable for a trailer.
The Chapman shops (with an IGA, pharmacy, doctor’s surgery, patisserie, Chinese restaurant etc) is only a short walk away. The nearest shopping centre would be Cooleman Court with the Woden Town Centre and Canberra Hospital approximately 4kms driving distance from the home. The Weston Creek Labor Club is a short stroll down the street adjacent to the playing fields.
For those who love sporting activities, the playing fields offer baseball in the summer, football in the winter and netball at the Arawang Netball Courts
The suburb is named after Sir James Stirling (1791-1865) who was the first Governor of Western Australia between 1829-1839 and established the settlements of Perth and Fremantle in 1829. The street names recall Western Australian pioneers.
– Level block of 847 sqm (approx.)
– Northerly aspect of the family room which facilitates maximum winter sun for warmth and light but in the high heat of summer, the room will be shielded from the sun
– Renovated kitchen with Bosch induction cooktop, vented exhaust, dishwasher, soft close drawers, appliance cupboard and stone bench tops
– L-shaped lounge and dining room
– Double glazed window to lounge room
– Main bedroom with built-in robes x 2 and ceiling fan
– Renovated ensuite bathroom
– Built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
– Renovated main bathroom with double shower, large storage cupboard, vanity, tastic heater and separate toilet
– Linen press in hall
– Electric heating and evaporative cooling
– Electric hot water service
– Double garage with work bench and shelving included
– Adjacent parking bay suitable for a trailer
– Easy care established gardens
– NBN connectivity – fibre to the node
Statistics: (all measures/figures are approximate)
Land size: 847 sqm
Land Rates: $721.77 per quarter
Land tax (if rented): $1,036.35 per quarter
Living space: 146.7 sqm
Garage: 36 sqm
Rental Appraisal: $720 – $770 per week unfurnished
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 847 m²
- 2 Garage