38 McCrae Street, Queanbeyan West NSW 2620$610,000 - $650,000
JUST MOVE IN AND ENJOY
House - Queanbeyan West NSW
CHRISTINE SHAW PROPERTIES HAS STRICT PROCEDURES IN PLACE TO PROTECT OWNERS AND BUYERS. BUYERS WILL BE ISSUED WITH GLOVES AND DISINFECTANT WIPES IN ORDER TO ENTER THE PROPERTY.
BUYERS HAVE TWO WAYS OF VIEWING THIS PROPERTY AT A TIME TO SUIT YOU:
1. PRIVATE INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
2. REMOTE VIEWING VIA FACETIME OR ZOOM OR SKYPE
PLEASE CONTACT CHRISTINE SHAW ON 0405135009 TO SCHEDULE A TIME TO SUIT YOU.
This four bedroom ensuite home is located in a quiet Estate, ready for you to start making your own family memories.
On offer is a home that has two living areas – perfect for those families who like to spread out – as well as a pergola outside. The home has been repainted both inside and out, with new carpets and is ready for you to move in. This warm and inviting home has a combined formal lounge/dining room, and a great sized family room. The kitchen is just a few metres away from the pergola, making it ideal for entertaining family and friends on a lazy Sunday afternoon. There is minimal traffic for your children, and the Reserve across the road means no homes will be built there.
Your comfort during summer and winter is assured with ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling. Acres of greenery is nearby just a hop, skip and jump away.
– 2004 construction with Reserve across the road
– Freshly painted throughout plus new carpets
– North facing living/dining room and family room and pergola
– Four bedroom ensuite home in quiet location
– Combined formal lounge and dining room, plus family room
– Kitchen with good sized pantry space and breakfast bar
– Gas cooktop and electric wall oven
– King sized master bedroom with walk in robe
– Remaining queen sized bedrooms with built-in robes
– Bathroom with separate bath and shower; and separate toilet
– Large laundry with lots of cupboard space
– Internal access to double garage
– Ducted Gas Heating and Evaporative Cooling
Total Residence: 264.83m2
Land Value: $212,000
Size of Block: 600.7 m2
Rates: $2,472.44 pa
Note: All measurements and figures are approximate.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage