14 The Verge, Phillip ACT 2606Sold $629,000
IMAGINE THIS, A STUNNING, FULLY RENOVATED TOWNHOUSE – WELL HERE IT IS!
Townhouse Sold - Phillip ACT
During COVID-19 to ensure we do not contribute to a second wave, we respectfully ask that only buyers who are ready to purchase now attend the Open Homes. Curiosity viewings are not encouraged, as we must put the health and safety of all parties as a priority.
This stunning townhouse, fully renovated to the highest of standards, offers the new owners a wonderful opportunity to move in knowing there is absolutely nothing that needs updating, changing, or modifying. The design optimises open and light filled spaces, while providing privacy and individuality.
The lounge room with sliding stacker doors open onto the front low maintenance courtyard. On the next level, this area showcases an ultra-modern kitchen with custom made stainless steel and stone benchtops, island bench with breakfast bar, dishwasher, double sink, induction cook top and electric oven, vented rangehood, walk in pantry and plenty of drawers and cupboards. The dining area, with stacker doors leading onto a rear private courtyard, is adjacent to the kitchen.
On the next level, you will find the main bedroom with floor to ceiling built-in robes, ceiling fan, and sliding door access onto the balcony, as well as the ensuite. The main bathroom is also on this level. Bedrooms two and three and linen press are located on the top level. All bedrooms have built-robes.
Car accommodation is a double garage with remote controlled roller door and a storage cupboard.
Local amenities close by include the Canberra Hospital, Swinger Hill shops and restaurants, public transport, the Woden Town Centre, and primary and secondary schools.
The Swinger Hill housing precinct is in Phillip but separated by Hindmarsh and Athllon Drives from the main part of Phillip. The name Swinger Hill follows the pattern of calling local trigonometrical points after the surveyor who surveyed them, in this case Louis Walter Henry Swinger (1901-1943) who surveyed this area.
– Double storey townhouse fully renovated in 2012
– Lounge room with stacker doors to front courtyard
– Under stairs storage cupboard
– Ultra-modern kitchen with island bench, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
– Dining area leading onto rear courtyard
– European style laundry with vented exhaust
– Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and floor to ceiling built-in robes
– Linen press
– Electric hot water service
– Double glazed sliding stacker doors and windows with security screens
– Wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioners
– Block out roller blinds
– Low maintenance front and rear courtyards
– Double garage with storage cupboard and remote-controlled door
– Conveniently located to the Canberra Hospital and Woden Town Centre
– Fibre to the Node (FTTN) connection to the broadband access network
Land Size: 4,815 m2 (entire block)
Land Value: $3,330,000 (entire block) (19/20 FY)
Land Rates: $596.76 per quarter
Body corporate levies: $379.70 per quarter
Land tax: $759.33 per quarter (only payable if purchased as an investment)
Rental appraisal: $550 – $590 per week unfurnished
Note: all measurements and figures are approximate only
Images, photographs, illustrations and floor plans on the website and on company brochures are for presentation purposes only and are intended to be indicative only. Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, no warranty can be given either expressly or implied by the vendors or their agents. Floor plans may not be to scale.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage