7/10 Tank Street, Phillip ACT 2606Sold $370,000
ULTRA CONVENIENT LIFESTYLE
Apartment Sold - Phillip ACT
If you are looking for life style convenience, this centrally located two bedroom, first floor apartment would be a fantastic opportunity for a first home buyer to enter the property market, maybe an alternative to staying in a serviced apartment if you visit Canberra on a regular basis for work, or a low maintenance investment property.
Within a short stroll to the Canberra Hospital and only minutes by car to the Woden Town Centre, the apartment offers a stunning light filled, open plan living area with a wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioner and access through glass sliding doors onto a generously sized balcony.
The kitchen has been well planned to include ample cupboard and work bench space, an electric cook top and oven and new exhaust.
Each of the bedrooms have built in robes and the bathroom has a corner spa bath with shower, toilet, new vanity and includes the laundry facilities concealed by bifold doors.
Car accommodation is provided by a single carport located right outside the entrance to the building and a lockable store cupboard.
The apartment has been freshly painted and new carpet and roller blinds installed. So really nothing for you to do but move in and make it your own!
So many amenities are close by including the Woden Town Centre with its shopping mall, cinemas, gyms and cafes. The popular Southside Farmers Market located on the corner of Launceston Street and Yamba Drive held on Sunday mornings offers fresh seasonal produce from over 60 stall holders. The Canberra Hospital is a short stroll from the apartment.
The suburb is named after Arthur Phillip, the first Governor of New South Wales. The suburb name was gazetted on 12 May 1966 and the streets use names associated with the First, Second and Third Fleets.
– Central location to the Woden Town Centre and Canberra Hospital
– Light filled open plan lounge and dining room with access onto balcony
– Kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, electric cook top and oven
– Built in robes to both bedrooms
– Bathroom with corner spa bath with shower, toilet and a new vanity
– Laundry facilities concealed behind bifold doors in the bathroom
– Wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioner in lounge room
– New carpet and roller blinds installed and freshly painted
– Electric hot water service
– Single carport located outside the front entrance to the building with adjacent store cupboard
– NBN connectivity – fibre to the node
Statistics: (all measures/figures are approximate)
Land size: 1,367 sqm (entire block)
Land value: $1,574,000 (entire block)
Rates: $526.91 per quarter
Land tax: $703.98 per quarter (if purchased as an investment)
Body corporate levies: $2,291.40 paid six monthly
Living area 88.9 sqm
Rental appraisal: $390-$430 per week unfurnished
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces