16 Tazewell Circuit, Nicholls ACT 2913Sold $828,000
THREE LIVING AREAS, AN ELEVATED DECK, PLUS SPACE FOR A CRICKET PITCH!
House Sold - Nicholls ACT
If space is what you need, look no further! This entertainer’s delight has been designed to maximise lifestyle options and will provide you and your family with the quality time you desire. Upon arriving at this lovingly maintained home, we are sure you will be impressed by the amount of usable space offered both inside and outside.
Your future home is perfectly positioned in a family friendly neighbourhood towards the front of the parcel of land, ensuring the huge backyard keeps children occupied for hours. This beautifully cherished family home is exactly what you’ve been waiting for.
The privacy from the street when first arriving is lovely, offering a private garden and verandah alcove to sit and relax. Once inside, the size of the formal lounge room will start the wheels moving on what furniture pieces could go where. Turning the corner to see the massive kitchen and family/meals area still doesn’t complete the picture, as there is yet another living area with the rumpus room.
The bedrooms are perfectly segregated away from the living areas. The king-sized master bedroom has a walk-in robe most parents would be envious of, and the remaining three bedrooms are all queen-sized with built-in robes.
The flexible floorplan would allow the rumpus room to be modified as bedroom 5, with information provided to the new owner if this is required.
Entertaining on the back deck will be a pleasure, as it is connected so easily to the family room and the kitchen. The hours of fun overlooking the 150m2 of beautifully grassed backyard paradise will create many memories over the coming years.
This move-in ready home has natural light and generous proportions abound in every direction; this home provides exceptional space and surroundings for modern family life.
This home simply ticks all the boxes – space, convenience, and flexibility!
• Quiet loop street offering a peaceful and private setting
• Single level design, with elevation to the rear
• Significant 150m2 of grassed backyard, plus additional entertaining areas
• Flexible floorplan offering three living areas
• Expansive front lounge area, plus family/meals area
• Third living area of a rumpus room
• Large deck overlooking landscaped back yard
• Solid timber kitchen with breakfast bar and Bosch dishwasher
• Double wall oven, microwave hutch plus electric cooktop
• Loads of kitchen storage and bench-space
• King-sized master bedroom with plenty of space
• Parent’s two-sided walk-in robe plus master ensuite
• Remaining three queen-sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus separate toilet
• Quality window treatments, carpets and tiles throughout
• Flexible floorplan allows easy rumpus room conversion to bedroom 5
• Ducted gas and evaporative cooling throughout
• Huge double garage with internal access
• Spacious laundry with direct access outside
• Off-street parking options for 3 cars
• Outdoor storage under the deck
• Well-manicured landscaping surrounding the home
• Secluded backyard oasis offering a variety of options
• Excellent transport options nearby
• Close to great shopping areas
• Nearby public and private schools options are plenty
– Living: 207.07m2
– Deck: 23.8m2
– Garage: 41.12m2
– Verandah: 19.75m2
– Total Residence: 291.74m2
Land Rates: $2,571 pa
Land Value: $373,000
Land Size: 879m2
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage