132 Temperley Street, Nicholls ACT 2913Sold $966,000
Fantastic Family Home with Large Landscaped Garden Backing Onto Reserve
House Sold - Nicholls ACT
Built by Blackett Homes in an elevated location backing Percival Hill Nature Reserve, this home offers three large living areas, 4 or 5 bedrooms, multiple private outdoor living spaces and an amazing flexible floorplan. Share the expansive reserve with the passing families of kangaroos.
How many boxes have we just ticked? Keep reading …..
The home was designed specifically to suit the parcel of land and to capture the northerly sun along all entertaining areas plus the kitchen and meals areas, complemented by the many trees for private screening where you do not see your neighbours on either side.
Both the formal lounge and family room open out to your three north-facing outdoor entertainment areas; and the rumpus room also opens out to its own pergola area, ideal for having a G&T watching the sunset of an afternoon. With four separate outdoor living areas, there is also the option of the rumpus room being easily used as Bedroom 5* with its own entrance.
The size of the kitchen is outstanding with 960mm bench height, loads of storage and quality appliances throughout. The ease of the location of the kitchen as the hub of your home for all your entertaining is assured.
The segregated king sized master bedroom has a walk-in robe and a new ensuite bathroom. The remaining three bedrooms all have built-in robes and can easily accommodate queen bed furniture, with the future bedroom 5* easily accommodating king bed furniture.
All rooms are spacious, and the abundance of light as the sun streams into all living areas adds to the serenity of the home.
The double garage, with roller-door access to the back yard, provides enough space for your cars plus all your storage requirements.
Outside the home is simply a private paradise with many private areas to escape at the end of the day. Normally homes are built, and then gardens are designed. In this case, it appears to be the reverse as the landscape architecture of the garden allows the home to feel “placed” in the perfect location, well away from the street – with all the benefits of the open reserve at your back door.
As a result of a multitude of outdoor rooms off the deck, courtyard, pergola area and fire pit area, there is only one small amount of lawn on this huge 1029m2 parcel of land. The fire pit with seating on three sides will be great toasting marshmallows and having a glass of red wine when you call 132 Temperley your new home.
Nicholls homes are renowned for being well-built, and adding Blackett Homes to the equation ensures you have a brilliant home long into the future.
– Blackett Homes construction in September 2000
– 1029m2 of a fully landscaped garden backing Percival Hill Nature Reserve
– Passive solar orientation of north facing for all living rooms and kitchen and meals areas
– Split level home with three living areas plus four bedrooms and two bathrooms
– Rumpus room could be converted to bedroom 5*
– Segregated king sized master bedroom has new ensuite plus walk-in robe
– Remaining three bedrooms are all queen sized with built-in robes
– Huge kitchen with quality appliances and 960mm high benchtops
– Renovated laundry and lots of storage
– Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
– Four separate outdoor “rooms”
– Spacious double garaging with rear roller-door access to garden
– Situated in an elevated area of Nicholls with views
– Minimal mowing on this massive site
– Close to major shopping precincts
– Easy bus transport available
– Excellent public and private schools nearby and on bus routes
*subject to ACTPLA approval
Total Residence: 270m2
Outdoor Living “Rooms”
Decking off lounge: 30m2
Courtyard off Family Room: 99m2
Pergola off Rumpus Room: 18m2
Fire Pit Area with seating on 3 sides: 45m2
(all measurements approx)
Land Rates: $2578 pa
Land Value: $389,000
Land Size: 1029m2
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,029 m²
- 2 Garage