5 Berra Close Ngunnawal, ACT 2913Sold
Opportunities like this do not come along often
House Sold - Ngunnawal ACT
Imagine a very well-loved and fantastically maintained three-bedroom, two-bathroom home with two living areas plus a double garage and an additional carport. The sunlight streaming through both living areas means your days can be spent relaxing and taking in the park and hillside views from both locations. The home has been recently repainted, with new flooring, new blinds and new light fittings. The main bathroom has also been renovated, so there is little to do but move in and start sketching the possibilities for the future. Have a very detailed look at the garage that is under the roofline of the home. Look at the potential of this space being converted to a massive master bedroom suite – subject of course to ACTPLA approval.
The sunroom plus various outdoor areas provide multiple locations for entertaining at different times of the year. Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling, plus awnings, ensure you are comfortable all year round. The entire home has benefited from the landscaping featuring rock terracing not only in the front courtyard, but also in multiple spaces on the other side of the home. Two sheds in addition to the oversized garage means that there is plenty of external storage whether you need to store tradesman’s tools, or you are just a keen gardener.
If you do decide the garage may have other purposes*, there is already the benefit of a carport outside, plus multiple areas for off-street parking. With an additional sunroom, plus the advantage of having an entire park across the road with a children’s playground, this house has a lot of potential to fit in with any lifestyle.
Your new home is in a convenient location within proximity to major shopping centres, childcare, medical centres and Ngunnawal primary school. In addition, it is only a 15min stroll to the local shopping centre and close to a bus stop.
This is an amazing opportunity not to be missed!
*Subject to ACTPLA approval
– December 1996 construction
– Freestanding separate title home (no body corporate)
– Quiet street with north-facing views of the hillside
– Large windows in two living areas
– North-facing front courtyard
– Additional sunroom
– Potential for under roofline changes for massive master bedroom*
– King sized bedroom 1 with built-in robes
– Additional two bedrooms
– Low maintenance backyard with two storage sheds and carport
– Massive 47.3m2 (approx.) double garage door and internal access
– Park and children’s play area located across the road
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Awnings located on the north and west windows of the home
– Carport plus off-street parking
– Two storage sheds
Total Residence: 146.3m2 (excluding sunroom)
(all measurements approx.)
Land Size: 491m2
Land Value: $280,000
Land Rates: $2,571 pa
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 491 m²
- 2 Garage