18 Ashcroft Crescent Monash, ACT 2904Sold
More than a home - here is your lifestyle - with no mowing required!
House Sold - Monash ACT
Situated in a quiet street in the sought after suburb of Monash, you will find this fantastic four bedroom ensuite home with two living areas and a welcoming landscaped garden.
A warm welcome is achieved on arrival with beautiful NSW spotted gum timber flooring. The main lounge room and dining area are ready for your favourite furniture, segregated from the large family room and kitchen and meals area. The large separate living rooms both easily flow out to the long north-facing pergola, ready for your outdoor entertainment.
All open and spacious living areas are flooded with an abundance of natural light from the north orientation of the home.
Your kitchen is the heart of the home with quality appliances and loads of bench space and cupboards.
The king sized master bedroom has a walk-through wardrobe to the ensuite bathroom. All remaining bedrooms have built-in robes, with bedroom 4 having the opportunity to be used as a home office with its own entrance.
The garage is a great size, but be warned: it may mean a family member disappears for many hours.
Outdoor life is a major feature of this home. The “no mowing” (yes, we mentioned no mowing) landscaped garden allows you to rest and recuperate at the end of a busy day. In terms of detail, well placed deciduous trees provide shade in summer and light in winter. As well as the two covered pergola areas, there is also the outdoor deck for lazy afternoons. Meandering along the paths of native and easy care gardens will be a highlight of living at 18 Ashcroft. The raised vegetable gardens are ready for your winter plantings.
For those wanting more than just a home, we encourage you to come and see this very special property.
– North-facing orientation
– Freshly painted throughout
– Constructed in 1992, with 1994 approved garage
– Renovated kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and loads of cupboard storage
– Quality kitchen appliances and breakfast bar
– Two living areas, dining area and meals area
– King sized master bedroom with walk-through robe and ensuite bathroom
– Remaining three bedrooms all have built-in robes
– Bedroom 4 has the option of a home office with its own entrance
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower, with separate toilet
– NSW spotted gum floorboards
– Outdoor deck plus covered pergola area
– Two gas wall heaters and evaporative cooling
– Landscaped no-mowing garden
– Raised vegetable gardens
– Alarm system
– Solar Panels
– Outdoor deck plus two covered pergola areas
– Huge double garage with space available as workshop area
– Back roller door access to the garden via garage
– Separate off-street parking
– Short distance to Tuggeranong Shopping Precinct and cafes and restaurants
– Transport options available with excellent public and private schools nearby
Land Size: 889m2
Land Value: $402,000
Rates: $2708 pa
Total Residence: 252m2 (all sizes approx.)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 889 m²
- 2 Garage
- Evaporative Cooling