100 Mawson Drive Mawson, ACT 2607Under Offer
BLENDING ORIGINAL CHARACTER FEATURES WITH SLEEK CONTEMPORARY FINISHES
House - Mawson ACT
Showcasing original features blended with sleek contemporary finishes, this tastefully remodelled and decorated residence offers to a discerning buyer a single level, residence only a short stroll to the Southlands Shopping Centre.
Custom made Australian hardwood timber double entrance doors invite you into the formal entrance hall.
The open plan lounge, dining and modern kitchen provide a free-flowing area designed as the hub of the home.
A segregated family room located to the rear of the residence is flooded with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows with access through a sliding door onto the rear courtyard.
All the bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans.
The main bathroom has a separate shower, bath, vanity, heated towel rail and separate toilet. The ensuite bathroom has a shower, vanity, toilet and a heated towel rail. Both have been stylishly renovated.
Accessed from the kitchen, the rear deck is covered with a laserlite pergola, in an elevated position overlooking the garden providing the ideal location for family gatherings all year round.
All the hard work of renovating and decorating has been carried out by the current owners tastefully and sympathetically aligned with the classic features of the original home. It is now yours to enjoy.
Note: the sellers have prepared and lodged for approval and registration, a Plan dividing the property known as Block 19 Section 27 into two separate blocks and the block size for this property will be approximately 461 sqm. The other block, located to the rear, has an existing residence and is not for sale.
– Tastefully remodeled and decorated
– Single level with a northerly aspect to the rear
– Well screened front courtyard
– Views to Mount Taylor from the kitchen and family room
– Formal entrance hall with custom made double entrance doors
– Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with Victorian Ash timber floor
– Modern kitchen with Bosch electric oven, cook top and dishwasher
– Breakfast bar, double sink, large pantry cupboard and Samsung
fridge/freezer with Icemaker
– Segregated family room with floor to ceiling windows, ceiling fan and
access onto the courtyard
– Ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet and heated towel rail
– Built-in robes and ceiling fans to all bedrooms
– Main bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet
– Laundry room with linen and broom cupboard and access to the rear
– R5 batts in the roof and R2 under the floor
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Automatic and manual irrigation
– Single carport with off street parking
– Low maintenance well established courtyard gardens to the front and rear
– Short stroll across the road to the Southlands Shopping Centre
– Public transport available on Athllon Drive
– Easy driving access to the Mawson Primary School, Marist College,
Melrose High School, the Canberra Hospital and the Woden Town Centre
– Foxtel connection and NBN – fibre to the node
The suburb was gazetted in 1966 and named after the Antarctic explorer Sir Douglas Mawson. The theme for street names is Antarctic exploration. Located in the Woden Valley and bounded by Yamba Drive, Beasley Street and Athllon Drive.
Statistics: all values are approximate
Rates $689 per quarter (2018-2019) (entire block)
Block size 945 sqm (entire block)
Land value $415,000 (entire block)
Home size 133.10 sqm
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 945 m²
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling