21/2-8 Corinna Street, Lyons ACT 2606Sold $252,000
LOCATION PLUS NEAT AND TIDY – A GREAT COMBINATION
Unit Sold - Lyons ACT
Location is always the most important consideration when you are buying a new home either to live in or as part of your property portfolio.
Across the road from the Woden Town Centre and Shopping Plaza and a short drive to the Canberra Hospital would surely be an ideal setting for convenience and lifestyle.
The open plan lounge and dining area with its full-length windows has access onto the balcony which overlooks the residents’ gardens, a kitchen with electric cooker and ample cupboard space, two bedrooms both with built in robes and a bathroom combined with laundry facilities.
On the ground floor, there is an allocated single carport with adjacent store cupboard. Visitor parking is close by.
This residence offers so much potential as a first home, an investment or an alternative to staying in a serviced apartment or hotel if you visit Canberra for short stays.
The suburb is named after Joseph Lyons, Labor Premier of Tasmania from 1923 to 1928 and a Minister in the James Scullin government from 1929 until his resignation from the Labor party in March 1931. Streets in Lyons are named after locations in Tasmania.
– First floor location
– Outlook into the residents’ gardens
– Open plan lounge and dining area with access onto the balcony
– Kitchen with electric cooker and ample cupboard space
– Built in robes to each bedroom
– Bathroom with shower over the bath, vanity and toilet
– Laundry facilities included in the bathroom
– Electric heating
– Electric hot water service
– Allocated single carport with adjacent store cupboard
– Short stroll to the Woden Town Centre and Woden Plaza
– Short driving distance to the Canberra Hospital and local primary and secondary schools
– NBN connectivity – fibre to the building
Statistics: (all measures/figures are approximate)
– EER 4
– Living space 56.23 sqm
– Rates $522 per quarter
– Body corporate levies $612.05 per quarter
– Land tax (if rented) $666.61 per quarter
– Block size 7,593 sqm (entire block)
– Land value (2019-2020) $4,400,000 (entire block)
– Rental appraisal $310 – $350 per week unfurnished
Note: Virtual styling has been used in the property photographs.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces