7 Melaleuca Place, Jerrabomberra NSW 2619Sold $1,040,000
SUPER-SIZED, FAMILY-FRIENDLY FLOORPLAN WITH VIEWS!
House Sold - Jerrabomberra NSW
AUCTION ON SITE: THURSDAY 21ST MAY AT 12 Noon, if not sold beforehand
ONLY PRE-REGISTERED BIDDERS ALLOWED TO ATTEND THE ON-SITE AUCTION, DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS.
BOOKINGS REQUIRED TO ATTEND AN OPEN HOME or CONTACT AGENT TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION
Nestled in a family-friendly cul-de-sac next to a reserve, this superbly stylish five bedroom home is incredibly deceptive from the street. Once inside, you will see how the floorplan has been cleverly configured to suit the needs of the modern family, with three separate living areas plus two outdoor living areas. Radiating a genuine feeling of warmth and inclusion, this is elevated Jerrabomberra living with views of Black Mountain Tower and the Captain Cook Fountain.
Discover a wonderful sense of space and depth when you first arrive with a well-appointed sunken formal lounge and separate dining area. The home then opens up in spectacular fashion with the super-sized comforts of open-plan living with a meals area and the family room having direct access to the pergola. Take a moment when you visit to admire the fantastic views of the reserve and parkland in this sunlit space.
It’s clear from the outset that every delightful detail has been carefully crafted and constructed in terms of the floorplan, orientation and to capture the views. The king-sized master bedroom has a large walk-in-robe and ensuite, with a spa and separate shower, and is segregated for privacy. Another three bedrooms are towards the rear of the same floor, each with built-in robes. Downstairs, the home is complemented by Bedroom 5 with a bathroom, a large laundry and a huge rumpus room that opens up to yet another outdoor living area. Positioned to perfection, this purpose-built rumpus area will delight children of any age and provide peace-of-mind for parents, or it could be perfect for a home/office or grandparents. The flexibility of the floorplan doesn’t stop with downstairs – the dining room could become a future office with its own entrance. Storage will never be an issue with an entire section under the house already concreted and framed, and ready to store all sorts of treasures, with its own external access door.
Sensationally framed by an open reserve next door, the pergola allows you to see a low-maintenance, manicured garden with feature timber steps, requiring no mowing. With nothing left to chance, entertaining will become second nature. This stunning home has it all! Other benefits include the remote-controlled two-car garage with internal access, heating and cooling throughout, ample storage and there is even a laundry chute. Side-gate access from the reserve also allows additional parking options.
Placing a premium on convenience with easy access to shopping, schools and transport, you can also take full advantage of Jerrabomberra’s picturesque walking and fitness paths. From the peaceful position through to the substantial living and entertaining spaces, with everything repainted and new carpets, everything about this family home feels right. Inspect with confidence today!
– 1999 construction, freshly painted with new carpets throughout
– Five large bedrooms, three living areas plus two outdoor living areas
– Spacious and private sunken formal lounge and separate dining room
– Large kitchen as the hub of family life with Smeg dishwasher
– Entertainers’ island bench with timber feature plus walk-in pantry
– Spacious open plan meals area and family room
– King sized master bedroom with walk-in-robe
– Ensuite with spa bath and separate shower
– Remaining four bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Quality roman blinds and sun blockout screens in all bedrooms
– Timber verandah with views to Black Mountain Tower and Captain Cook Fountain
– Large rumpus room on lower level flows to another outdoor living area
– Flexible floorplan of Home Office in the current dining room, with its own entrance
– Family bathroom upstairs with bath, separate shower and large vanity
– Full bathroom on lower level, plus Bedroom 5 with built-in robe
– Separate laundry with loads of storage space and own access
– Fully concreted under-house storage area with high ceiling and own access door outside
– Reverse-cycle air-conditioning across both levels
– Fully landscaped, easy-care garden with no mowing required
– Ducted vacuum and laundry chute
– Connection to the NBN network via fibre to the node
– Water Tank
– Off street parking, plus side access parking via reserve
– Close to Jerrabomberra shops, walking trails and parklands
– School bus network available for public and private schools
Downstairs Living: 71.09m2
Downstairs Outdoor Living: 23.51m2
Under-House Storage Area: 27m2
Total Residence: 394.87m2
Land Rates: $3,017.95 pa
Land Value (2017): $350,000
Land Value from 1 July 2020: $425,000
Land Size: 827.1 m2
(Note: all measurements and figures are approximate only)
Images, photographs, illustrations and floor plans on the website and on company brochures are for presentation purposes only and are intended to be indicative only. Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, no warranty can be given either expressly or implied by the vendors or their agents. Floor plans may not be to scale.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage