STOP LOOKING FOR AN EXECUTIVE APARTMENT – LUXURY LIVING IN HOLDER !
During Covid, and to ensure we do not contribute to a second wave, we respectively ask that only buyers who are in this window of time to purchase attend one of the open homes. Curiosity viewings are not encouraged, as we must put the health and safety of our owners and active buyers as a priority. Private viewings are also available.
AUCTION On-site on Saturday 20 June at 12 Noon, unless sold prior.
Only pre-registered bidders can attend the Auction. Please contact Christine for paperwork.
‘Willemsen’ an iconic name in Canberra architecture and history and the only thing better than a 1970’s Willemsen is a fully renovated 2020 Willemsen. With all the trademark features that Willemsens are renowned for, such as high-raked ceilings, exposed beams, and huge windows allowing an abundance of natural light, it is no wonder Willemsen townhouses are charming first home buyers, Executives and downsizers with their function, simplicity and character. This fully renovated residence will have you saying WOW at every turn. As a separately titled townhouse, there are no body corporate fees, and this exceedingly bespoke townhouse residence is the ultimate surprise package full of treasures for the discerning buyer.
One of the outstanding features of this residence is the ability to retain complete privacy, without feeling you’re in a small space. Don’t let the size of the land and the size of the townhouse throw you – we had to double check the numbers ourselves because it just seems so spacious, and we were convinced the numbers were wrong. The characteristic floor-to-ceiling windows of the Willemsen design means you have unobstructed views to your front or entrance courtyard without any neighbours looking in. Whether you are sitting back quietly reading a book in the entrance courtyard, or entertaining family and friends in the large north-facing front courtyard, you’re definitely spoilt for choice.
On arrival, the beautiful Kauri hardwood-timber courtyard walls are a sensation, and the entrance courtyard is welcoming, setting the scene for what is on offer. Stepping inside, the eyes widen and the WOW’s start happening more. You would be forgiven for thinking you are in a New York loft, expecting Vogue to turn up any time to take the photos. Storage space in the kitchen is phenomenal, with the stone benchtop looking out to the courtyard plus the 2.2m island bench allowing your imagination to run on all those meals you can prepare, auditioning for MasterChef. Nothing is lacking in this kitchen, with custom cabinetry of soft-closing drawers and press-seal cupboards. The multiple appliance cupboards for any and all gadgets is waiting to be filled, and cabinetry for the European Laundry is strategically positioned under the stone benchtop. The design features of the pantry wall and the bulkhead above the island bench are just some of the features of the quality cabinetry on offer. The living area spills out to the north-facing courtyard, and the renowned Willemsen signature of a ‘floating’ stairwell is a feature in itself. Upstairs, the light keeps shining through on all angles. The queen bed sized and double bed sized bedrooms have sealed under-roofline storage available. The bedrooms also have quality carpet and built-in robes, together with Award-winning Nordic Blinds that can be set up or down on each bedroom window. The renovated bathroom has a skylight, floor to ceiling tiles, and a custom-made recessed mirror cabinet with wall-hung vanity.
Double glazed windows are throughout the home and ensure excellent heating and cooling options for all times of the year, with each bedroom having an individual remote awning to ensure block-out conditions. There are no traffic hiccups for you to make your way to Cooleman Court and it’s numerous amenities and features as well as being spoilt with the convenience of simple walking distance to the numerous café’s, restaurants and major retailers that are in abundance. Our new owners might think they won’t need two cars in this perfect location.
Our house-proud owners (a professional couple themselves) employed a most fastidious builder, focussing on every small detail. If you are looking for a fantastically low maintenance lifestyle in a convenient yet private and peaceful location surrounded by greenery, you can’t afford to pass this opportunity. Within a quiet pocket at the end of a cul-de-sac, situated close to local shops and major transport links, this outstanding, modernised Willemsen residence is a true lifestyle offering and an opportunity not to be missed.
Pricing guidance will be available once we have visitor feedback.
– Classic Willemsen townhouse renovated like no other
– 1978 construction
– Separate title – no body corporate
– Totally renovated with bespoke cabinetry
– Double-glazed windows throughout
– Abundance of natural light on both levels
– Total privacy from both sides in both courtyards
– Entire wall of floor to ceiling windows opening up to courtyard
– High vaulted ceilings with timber exposed beams
– Signature Willemsen ‘floating’ stairwell
– Custom-designed Kitchen worthy of a Vogue cover
– Metres of storage space in kitchen
– Pantry wall and bulkhead with rangehood
– No handles plus soft close drawers
– Press button opening cupboards
– Bosch under bench oven and dishwasher
– Blanco cooktop
– Stone benchtops
– Massive 2.2m island bench with seating
– European laundry capacity
– Bedroom 1 is queen sized
– Bedroom 2 is double bed sized
– Built-in-robes to both bedrooms
– Nordic Blinds in bedrooms allow top or down movement
– European designed tilt-turn double glazed windows in each bedroom
– Both Bedrooms with remote, electric awnings
– Bathroom with skylight and porcelain tiles to the ceiling
– Wall-hung vanity with custom made built-in mirror cabinetry
– Additional storage under roofline in both bedrooms
– Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning
– Atrium view from second storey
– Ceiling fans in bedrooms
– New carpets and new flooring throughout
– Colorbond roofing replaced the former 1970s shingle tiles
– Feature stone façade, awnings and gutter-guard
– Entrance courtyard with beautiful Kauri hardwood-timber feature walls
– Retractable clothesline
– Native, low-maintenance plantings in both courtyards
– Colorbond fencing in north facing courtyard
– Carport with Lockable storage room
– Located at end of the cul-de-sac with additional off-street parking
– Simple and convenient walking distance to Cooleman Court
– Cooleman Court major retailers – Aldi, Woolworths, K-Mart, Best & Less, Caltex among numerous cafes and restaurants
– Close to public and private schools
– Transport options are very close by
Entrance Courtyard: 17.85m2
Front Courtyard: 55.6m2
Carport and Storage Room: 21.7m2
Total Residence: 184.15m2
Land Size: 186m2
Land Value: $337,000
No Body Corporate
Land Rates: $2,515pa
Land Tax: $3,418 pa (only payable if rented)
Rent Assessment: $550pw-$590pw
(All measurements and figures are approximate)
Images, photographs, illustrations and floor plans on the website and on company brochures are for presentation purposes only and are intended to be indicative only. Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, no warranty can be given either expressly or implied by the vendors or their agents. Floor plans may not be to scale.