Harrison ACT 2914Sold $760,600
Blackett Homes, 720m2 plus guaranteed rent
House Sold - Harrison ACT
DHA investment properties are renowned as being excellent value for money with great returns for investors. The size of this parcel of land at 720m2 makes this investment stand out from the rest, as well as the flexible floorplan that could provide an option of having the Dining Room area used as a study area. Closer to the end of the lease, investors may want to have a conversation with DHA about whether another lease Is a possibility, by mutual agreement. Feel free to chat with your accountant to find out the benefits of claiming 100% of the stamp duty on purchasing an investment property.
This home is located in a quiet street and built by Blackett Homes, renowned for their quality construction.
The formal lounge offers segregation from the remainder of the home, with the open plan second living area comprising of a meals area and family room adjoining the kitchen. Outdoor entertaining will be a delight with the pergola. The master bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom with built-in robe. The remaining three bedrooms at the other end of the home also have built-in robes, with the bathroom having a separate shower and separate bath.
Contact Christine Shaw to arrange a private viewing appointment.
This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to read about the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
– 2007 construction by Blackett Homes
– Huge 720m2 with the largest back yard in the street
– Two internal living areas and outdoor living
– Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Three other bedrooms with built-in robes
– Segregated formal lounge
– Dining area easily converted to study
– Separate meals and family room
– Fantastic kitchen with plenty of bench space and breakfast bar
– Stainless steel appliances with range hood and gas cook top
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Covered pergola area
– Low maintenance garden and 4500lt water tank
– Large double garage with internal access
– Close to Harrison public and private schools
– Fields, reserves and ovals not far away
DHA Lease: 25/09/2008 to 24/09/2023
Lease Option: Used
Right to Vary Available: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction
Right to Vary is at DHA discretion only
Management Fee: 16.5% inc. GST
Rent: $640 per week with annual reviews
Land Rates: $2954 pa (FY19/20)
Land Tax: $4520 pa (FY19/20)
Land Value: $490,000 (FY19/20)
Land Size: 720m2
Note: all figures and measurements are approximate.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage