Harrison ACT 2914Sold $749,000
DHA AND RENAISSANCE HOMES IN A QUIET LOCATION
House Sold - Harrison ACT
DHA investment properties are renowned as being excellent value for money with great returns.
For owner occupiers wanting to make Harrison their home from 2022, this is a perfect opportunity to buy now. Feel free to chat with your accountant to find out the benefits of claiming 100% of the stamp duty on an investment property.
This part of Harrison is the original display village area when Harrison first opened up. This four bedroom ensuite home was built by award winning Renaissance Homes, who are renowned for their quality construction.
The formal lounge offers segregation from the remainder of the home, with the open plan second living area comprising of a meals area and family room adjoining the well-equipped kitchen. Outdoor entertaining will be a delight with the pergola. The master bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom with two sided walk-in robe, while the three other bedrooms all have built in robes.
Contact Christine Shaw to arrange a private viewing appointment.
– 2007 construction by Renaissance Homes
– Two internal living areas and outdoor living
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Three other bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Segregated formal lounge
– Separate meals and family room
– Fantastic kitchen with plenty of bench space
– Stainless steel appliances with range hood and gas cook top
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Outdoor under cover pergola area
– Low maintenance garden
– Double garage with internal access
– Close to Harrison public and private schools
– Not far from the benefits of the Light Rail
– Fields, reserves and ovals just a short walk away
DHA Lease: 08/08/2007 to 09/08/2022
Lease Option: Used
Right to Vary Available: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction
Right to Vary is at DHA discretion only
Management Fee: 16.5% inc. GST
Rent: $640 per week with annual reviews
Rates: $3043 pa
Land Tax: $4531 pa
Land Size: 614m2
Land Value: $475,000
Living 165.73 m2
Garage: 37.73 m2
Note: all figures and measurements are approximate.
This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to read about the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage