11 Mackenzie Street, Hackett ACT 2602Sold $806,000
THE GOLDEN WORDS OF REAL ESTATE: LOCATION AND POTENTIAL
House Sold - Hackett ACT
This delightful light and bright privately built home will set your mind racing as soon as you arrive.
This treasure of a home has been well loved since 1964 and is offered to the market for the first time. Our original owners now wish to find a new family to start making their own happy memories.
Positioned on the high side of a quiet street, with mature hedging giving a great sense of privacy, your new home is structurally brilliant – all it needs is your vision to make this diamond sparkle!
The timber floorboards throughout the home project a wonderful warm feel and would suit the savvy buyer who can see the possibilities. Your new home features a lovely spacious lounge room, separate dining room plus a functional north facing kitchen, together with an added bonus of double brick construction to all wet areas. Another wonderful feature includes built-in robes to the king-sized master bedroom.
The retro bathroom has stood the test of time with a separate shower and bath, with unique crazy-pave flooring that will have you falling in love with the 1960s all over again.
Stepping outside, the large deck offers endless options for entertaining with a great sized yard.
The double garage has enough space for a workbench. Outdoors is a real treat with native trees and shrubs throughout the gardens.
Set in a fabulous location only a short stroll from Mount Majura nature reserve, local shops, schools and transport. Move in and start planning the possibilities!
• Well-loved privately built 106m² three bedroom home
• 1964 construction
• Double brick construction to all wet areas
• Gorgeous original timber floorboards
• Large lounge room with expansive windows
• Separate dining area
• Functional and well-maintained kitchen with freestanding oven
• Incredible retro bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Separate toilet
• Built-in robes to king-sized master bedroom
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 can easily fit queen or double bed furniture
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Rear north facing covered deck for entertaining
• Privacy of front hedge and mature gardens
• Double garage with workbench space
• Walk to local shops and transport
• Great primary schools nearby – Majura and Rosary
• Walking distance to Mount Majura Nature Reserve
• Dickson Shopping Precinct and City are close by
• Only minutes to Hackett Shops
Land Value: $597,000
Land Rates: $3,622 pa
Land Size: 654m²
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage