24 Sadlier Street, Gowrie ACT 2904Sold $700,000
A HOME WITH A VERSATILE LAYOUT FOR A GROWING FAMILY
House Sold - Gowrie ACT
This home creates distinct areas of functionality and allows members of the family their own individual zones but at the same time keeping a sense of togetherness when required. Its versatile floor plan allows for children of varying ages to grow and with the variety of schools available close by, there is no need to move to a new house to accommodate the changing needs of the family unit.
With its split-level design and elevated position on the high side of the street, the current owners have enjoyed the views towards the Brindabella Mountains from the front deck, convenient transport links as well as sports and recreational facilities.
On the first level you will find a lounge room with slow combustion fire and separate dining area; both rooms having access onto the front deck. The renovated kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven, Bosch dishwasher and large walk in pantry has an adjacent family area and European style laundry.
On the next level there are four bedrooms with a rumpus room giving the children/young adults a casual break out area of their own. The renovated main bathroom has a shower, bath, vanity and toilet with double glazed windows, insulated walls and under floor heating.
On the top level there is the segregated main bedroom with views to the Mountains, extra-large built in robes, renovated ensuite bathroom again with double glazed windows, insulated walls and under floor heating. The fifth bedroom is located on this level too.
The storage in this home is plentiful including built in robes to four of the five bedrooms as well as storage cupboards located throughout the residence.
Ducted gas heating and wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioners provide year-round temperature control and a double brick garage with one automatic door and a manual door is located at street level. Other features include floating timber floors, solar hot water and 8 kw solar panels.
The suburb of Gowrie is in the northern end of the Tuggeranong Valley and named after Brigadier-General Alexander Hore-Ruthven, 1st Earl of Gowrie (1872-1955) and Governor-General of Australia from 1936 – 1944. Gowrie’s streets are all named after members of the Australian Defence Force who were awarded decorations including the Victoria Cross.
– Split level design with an elevated position
– Views to the Brindabellas from the front deck
– Lounge room with slow combustion fire
– Dining room with access to front deck
– Renovated kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven and Bosch dishwasher
– Large walk in pantry
– Meals area and European laundry adjacent to kitchen
– Rumpus room on second level
– Renovated main bathroom with double glazed windows, insulated walls and under floor heating
– Main bedroom with ample storage and wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioner
– Renovated ensuite with double glazed windows, insulated walls and under floor heating
– Ducted gas heating and wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioners
– Solar hot water service
– 8 kilowatt solar panels
– Double garage on street level
– NBN connectivity – fibre to the node
Statistics: (all measurements/figures are approximate)
Land size: 743 sqm
Land value $364,000
Rates: $671.10 per quarter
Rental appraisal: $640-$680 per week unfurnished
Land tax (if rented): $931.05 per quarter
Living area: 197.9 sqm
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage