380 Bugden Avenue, Fadden ACT 2904Sold $890,000
UNIQUE IN ITS DESIGN, SHOWCASING SPACIOUS PROPORTIONS AND NATURAL LIGHT
House Sold - Fadden ACT
This spacious family residence perched up high on the street takes in the magnificent views of the Tuggeranong Valley and has a unique multi-level design that offers formal and informal living areas, high ceilings with clerestory windows to enhance the natural light and a stylishly renovated kitchen, bathrooms, powder room and laundry utilising a neutral colour palate.
The versatile layout offers a lounge and dining room with low maintenance parquetry flooring which flows through to the open plan family, meals and kitchen areas. The main bedroom, with ensuite bathroom and walk in robe, is large and located at the front of the home along with bedrooms three and four which all enjoy the fabulous views.
A separate utility room located to the rear of the home could be used as a hobby or music room or a teenager’s retreat allowing the older children their own separate space.
The back garden is low maintenance and offers two private paved entertaining areas for family and friends’ gatherings.
The home has been freshly painted with new carpet and flooring all in neutral tones to enhance the abundant natural light.
A double garage with automatic door provides car accommodation and there is a single off-street parking space.
The Erindale Centre and the Tuggeranong Town Centre, Fadden Primary School and Erindale College are a short driving distance as well as easy access to Woden, the Canberra Hospital and the city.
Fadden is a suburb in the district of Tuggeranong and is named after Sir Arthur Fadden who was Prime Minister of Australia briefly in 1941. Its streets are named after Queensland politicians.
• Unique in its design showcasing light and space
• Multi levels separating formal and informal living
• Lounge and dining room with low maintenance parquetry flooring
• Spacious family/meals area adjacent to the kitchen
• Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, 5 burner gas cook top, separate grill and oven and dishwasher
• Large main bedroom with walk in robe and renovated ensuite bathroom
• Built in robes to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
• Bedroom 5/study with built in bookcases
• Stylishly renovated bathroom, laundry and powder room
• Separate utility room suitable for a hobby or breakout room for teenagers
• New gas hot water service installed June 2019
• Roof rebedded and repointed
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Double garage with automatic door
• Single off street parking space
• NBN connectivity – fibre to the node
Statistics: (all measures/figures are approximate)
Land size: 695 sqm
Land value $408,000
Rates: $728.27 per quarter
Rental appraisal: $750-$800 per week unfurnished
Land tax (if rented): $1,049.85 per quarter
Living area: 207.57 sqm
Garage: 38.02 sqm
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage