12/4 Tauss Place, Bruce ACT 2617Sold $640,000
HAUSS SIZE ON TAUSS
Townhouse Sold - Bruce ACT
The village feel of the Kookaburra Ridge complex, with it meandering private road and pretty facades, is one of the reasons Tauss Place is so well known to lovers of townhouses in Bruce’s Fern Hill precinct.
This lovely two-storey four bedroom ensuite home is a wonderful example of just how spacious the townhouses can be, offering living space of 143m2 as well as a large double garage of 36m2, a broad paved entertaining area and a fully enclosed rear yard.
The floor plan is well-conceived and logically laid out, providing a living room on entry together with a family/meals area, kitchen, powder room, laundry and access to the rear yard through sliding glass doors. There’s also internal access to the garage and a great storage option under the stairs.
Venturing upstairs you’ll find all the bedrooms, including a large master bedroom at the back of the home with a wall of built-in robes, ensuite with a spa bath and a personal north-facing balcony overlooking the rear garden and magnificent views.
The remaining three bedrooms each have built-in robes and all of them are within a few steps of the home’s main bathroom. The void ensures light streams in upstairs all during the day.
There’s a neutral palette throughout, as well as carpet in the bedrooms and living spaces. The kitchen has a tiled floor and splashback and also includes gas appliances and a new Euromaid dishwasher.
For warmer months the rear yard and entertaining area could easily become your favourite pastime, offering a secure garden space and a wide paved terrace.
The location of this townhouse in the complex has the benefit of two extra car spaces in front of the garage for visitors.
The final decider is likely to be Tauss Place’s great location – just a walk from institutions like the University of Canberra or Radford College and only moments by car or bike from the AIS, Calvary Hospital and CIT.
Convenience and contentment – just two of the many attractions this townhouse has on offer.
– Well maintained complex in peaceful location
– Spacious four bedroom home over two storeys
– Living room and meals area leads to private rear yard
– Kitchen with dishwasher and gas stove
– Master bedroom with ensuite including corner bath and separate shower
– North-facing private balcony with master bedroom
– Three additional queen and double sized bedrooms with built-in robes
– Main bathroom and separate toilet
– Additional powder room downstairs
– Glass sliding doors to rear garden
– Paved rear entertaining area
– Under-stair storage
– Side gate access to rear yard
– Additional car spaces in front of garage
– Internal access to double automatic garage
– Wonderful location near a variety of facilities
– Electric hot water service
– Ducted vacuum
– Ducted gas heating on the upper level
*Virtual styling has been used in the photographs.
Land Rates: $2,565.32 pa
Land Tax(Only If rented) : $3,415.70 pa
Body Corporate: $2,164 pa
(All figures and measurements approximate)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage