Bonner ACT 2914Under Offer
DHA INVESTMENT WITH DOUBLE GLAZING AND 4.99% * GROSS YIELD
House - Bonner ACT
The perfect investment property is always with guaranteed rent and a long lease. With this lease finishing in 2030 if the three year option is exercised, you can sit back and watch the capital growth.
Deceptive in terms of size from the street, this former family residence was purchased by DHA as part of the sale and leaseback program. With not only double glazing and quality window treatments, this architecturally-designed residence offers a large light-filled open-plan living area, 4 bedrooms, including a large master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe and a beautiful family bathroom with freestanding bath.
The stylish kitchen has exceptional space and storage, an island bench for breakfast and food preparation, and a huge walk-in pantry. The well-sized, beautifully finished home has many extra touches – such as beautiful fixtures and fittings and custom built cabinetry. The backyard boasts a generous entertaining area and grassed play area.
Located on a quiet street, this investment is a very short walk to both Amaroo School and Bonner Primary School as well as the Bonner shopping precinct.
Savvy investors know suburb performance is imperative. Bonner has already crashed through the million dollar threshold with yet another sale in April 2019 of $1,015,000 – so you will know your future investment property is in the right suburb!
This DHA investment equals “peace of mind” from a long lease, guaranteed rental income paid monthly in advance, make-good provisions at lease end and other extensive DHA Property Care Services.
Photos are provided by DHA and are for illustration purposes only.
• Gross yield of 4.99%*
• Split-level architect designed 2012 construction
• Double glazing throughout
• Quality window treatments
• Expansive living and dining area
• Large kitchen with custom cabinetry and stone bench tops
• Gas cooktop with double dish drawer dishwasher (check)
• Stone island bench top
• Breakfast bar capacity for 4 chairs
• Huge walk-in pantry
• Main bedroom with walk-in robe
• Ensuite with timber cabinetry and ceiling mounted rain head shower
• Wall hung vanities with stone benchtops and built-in storage mirrors in bathroom and ensuite
• Floor-to-ceiling tiles and designer tapware in bathroom and ensuite
• Freestanding bathtub on elevated plinth
• Stand-out feature walls in bathroom and ensuite
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built-in robes
• Laundry room with stone benchtop
• Double garage with internal access
• Instantaneous hot water system
• LED downlights throughout
• Pergola for outdoor living
• Ducted gas hearing
• Electric Cooling
• Low maintenance gardens
• 2000 litre rainwater tank
• NBN provision
* Gross yield based on a sale price of $625,000
Total Residence: 225.92m2
Land Rates: $2,292.24 19/20 FY
Land Value: $301,000 19/20 FY
Land size: 488m2
Land Tax: $2,878 pa
(All measurements and figures are approximate)
Contact Christine Shaw to arrange a private viewing appointment.
DHA Lease: 05/01/2015 to 04/01/2027
Lease Options: 1 x up to 36 months
Right to Vary Available: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
Lease option and Right to Vary are at DHA discretion only
Management Fee: 16.5% inc. GST
Rent: $600 per week with annual reviews
This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to read about the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage