Barton ACT 2600Sold $465,000
Guaranteed $500pw Minimum Rent with 5.59%* Gross Yield
Apartment Sold - Barton ACT
Defence Housing Australia leased properties ensure “set and forget” for the savvy investor.
The excellent Body Corporate of this complex has already had the 2019/2020 insurances renewed well before expiration and a full Finishing Schedule is available to all buyers for scrutiny and peace of mind.
Located in the tightly held Burbury Close at Realm Park Precinct, in the heart of the Parliamentary Triangle, this north/east facing spacious 72m2 one bedroom apartment offers a fantastic gross yield of 5.59% *.
The peaceful view from the balcony with so many trees adds the sense of peace and quiet living for any tenants as they entertain.
Realm Park is located right next to Hotel Burbury and adjacent to the 5 star Hotel Realm. Living at Realm Park is a lifestyle without parallel, with popular cafes and restaurants just moments away and wonderful for both live in owners and investors alike.
*Gross Yield based on a sale price of $465,000
– Fantastic investment opportunity
– 2.7m ceilings with square set cornices
– Open plan living/dining area
– Bonus study nook
– Abundance of sunlight with full height and full width windows
– Kitchen with stone benchtop, marble feature wall, and soft-close cabinetry
– Integrated Miele dishwasher, with Miele cooktop and oven
– Spacious bedroom with built-in mirrored robe
– Bathroom with mirrored storage cupboards above the vanity plus stone benchtops
– Full height wall tiling in bathroom
– Fisher and Paykel dryer
– Large balcony
– Daikin ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling
– Intercom security access to building and basement
– Realm Park Precinct cafes and restaurants at your doorstep
– Car space in basement plus storage cage
– Moments from The Realm, Manuka district and Kingston Foreshore
Contact Christine Shaw to arrange a private viewing appointment.
DHA Lease: 03/10/2012 to 02/10/2021
Lease Options: 1 x up to 36 months
Right to Vary: 1 x up to 12 months reduction and 1 x up to 12 months extension
Note: Option and Right to Vary is at DHA discretion
Gross Minimum Rent: $500 per week
Total Residence: 91m2 (all sizes approximate)
Body Corporate: $2,588.06 pa
Rates: $1,733.09 pa
Land Tax: $1,997.03 pa (all sizes approximate)
This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to read about the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces