ACT 2600Under Offer
Guaranteed Minimum Rent with 5.59%* Gross Yield
Apartment - Barton ACT
Located in the tightly held Burbury Close at Realm Park Precinct, in the heart of the Parliamentary Triangle, this north/east facing spacious one bedroom apartment offers a fantastic gross yield of 5.59% *.
The kitchen boasts a stone bench top, clean white two-pack joinery, marble feature and Miele appliances. With large full height windows, it exudes an abundance of sunlight that fills the whole apartment. There is also a study nook which could be closed off. The bedroom is spacious with large mirrored wardrobe. The bathroom consists of the usual Realm Park standard of full height tiling, feature tiling and marble vanity. Mirrored storage cupboards above the vanity complete the touch. The peaceful view from the balcony with so many trees adds the sense of peace and quiet living for any tenants as they entertain.
Realm Park is located right next to Hotel Burbury and adjacent to the 5 star Hotel Realm. Living at Realm Park is a lifestyle without parallel, with popular cafes and restaurants just moments away. and wonderful for both live in owners and investors alike.
The underground parking features a car space, plus lockable storage.
*Gross Yield based on a sale price of $465,000
– Fantastic investment opportunity
– 2.7m ceilings with square set cornices
– Open plan living/dining area
– Bonus study nook
– Abundance of sunlight with full height and full width windows
– Kitchen with stone benchtop, marble feature wall, and soft-close cabinetry
– Integrated Miele dishwasher, with Miele cooktop and oven
– Spacious bedroom with built-in mirrored robe
– Bathroom with stone benchtops and large storage mirrors
– Full height wall tiling in bathroom
– Fisher and Paykel dryer
– Large balcony
– Daikin ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling
– Intercom security access to building and basement
– Realm Park Precinct cafes and restaurants at your doorstep
– Car space in basement plus storage cage
– Moments from The Realm, Manuka district and Kingston Foreshore
Contact Christine Shaw to arrange a private viewing appointment.
DHA Lease: 03/10/2012 to 02/10/2021
Lease Options: 1 x up to 36 months
Right to Vary: 1 x up to 12 months reduction and 1 x up to 12 months extension
Note: Option and Right to Vary is at DHA discretion
Gross Minimum Rent: $500 per week
Total Residence: 91m2 (all sizes approximate)
Body Corporate: $2,588.06 pa
Rates: $1,563.10 pa
Land Tax: $1,937.03 pa (all sizes approximate)
This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to read about the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces