17 Mission Street Amaroo, ACT 2914Sold $740,000
FIVE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME - LOOK NO FURTHER!
House Sold - Amaroo ACT
This well-designed and well-built family home is ready to move into and enjoy immediately. Certain to appeal to a wide range of buyers, this warm and welcoming single level residence has been designed to suit the demands of a growing and/or extended family. Stepping inside 17 Mission Street will allow you to want to start making your own memories here.
From the street, the size of the home is deceptive – but once you step inside, you are greeted with a sense of space and plenty of light with multiple areas for all members of the family.
The spacious formal lounge and dining area is a massive 7.5m long, and there is a second large living area as the family room, with a privately screened pergola. Three locations to spread out as a family is ideal.
The segregated king sized master bedroom has a walk-in robe plus ensuite bathroom. The remaining four bedrooms allow you to work out which one is the study, and which one is best for the children or visitors.
Complete with fresh paint both inside and out, new carpet throughout, ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling, plus a huge double garage with storage capacity, this delightful residence meets all the demands of modern family living.
The location ensures traffic is no issue, with relaxed entertaining and easy care living in close proximity to Yerrabi Pond, fantastic local private and public schools with transport options close by.
– 2003 construction in quiet street
– North orientation to the rear
– Deceptively large single level residence with no lost hallway space
– Five bedrooms, or four bedrooms with a study
– Huge formal living and dining area with easterly morning sun
– Large kitchen with loads of benchspace and cupboards
– Island benchtop
– New Euromaid dishwasher plus underbench oven and gas cooktop
– Segregated king-size master bedroom with walk-in robe
– Ensuite bathroom
– Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all queen sized with built-in robes
– Bedroom 5 perfect as a home office or study
– recently serviced ducted gas and evaporative cooling
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– New carpets in formal lounge/dining plus bedrooms
– Fresh painting inside and out
– Double garage with internal access
– Roller-door access from garage to back yard
– Side gate access for trailer, boat or caravan
Total Residence: 239m2
Land Size: 630m2
Land Rates: $2,151 pa (FY 18/19)
Land Value: $284,000 (FY 18/19)
(All measurements and sizes are approximate)
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage